Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
An article is a Written work print or electronic. It has different purposes as propagating news, research results, academic analysis, or debate. To write an excellent article is important to have in mind some important elements.
Headline: It catches the attention of the reader and relates well to the topic.
Byline: It gives the name and often the position of the writer, along with the date.
Lead: It is the hook that catches the attention of the reader. It is the most impactive sentence. The lead also establishes the subject.
Body: The text.
Conclusions: A summary statement, or the writer’s opinion.
- Headline: A line of words printed in large letters as the title of a story in a newspaper, or the main points of the news that are broadcast on television or radio.
- Byline: A line at the top of a newspaper or magazine article giving the writer’s name.
- Lead: To control a group of people, a country, or a situation.
- Article: A piece of writing on a particular subject in a newspaper or magazine, or on the internet.
Recommendations:Write an article about a topic you know really well.
- Have you written an article before? What was about?
Welcome to this activity created by Learning Advisor Joseline Michelle Alpizar Pàez from Santa Fe Branch. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.