Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
Next stop: The Kawachi Fuji Garden! This amazing garden is one of the many amazing places you can find all over Japan. If you love nature and celebrate the wonders of spring, this place is perfect for you to delight your senses with the wisteria flowers. Let’s review some important information about this place:
- The peak season is from April to May and you must purchase your tickets in advance.
- You won’t be allowed to enter without a reservation due to the large number of visitors.
- You can get tickets online or at ticket machines in 7-Eleven and Family Mart convenience stores.
- It is better that you get them online because the ticket machines are only in Japanese.
- This garden is so popular that visitors are asked not to use cars to access the garden.
- You can hop in a shuttle bus in Yahata Station but sometimes it is affected by traffic jams
- The garden is only open to visitors from April to May and from November to December.
- The price of admission can go from 500 to 1500 yen depending on the state of the season.
- Convenience store: A small store that sells popular foods and other products.
- Hop: To go somewhere quickly or to get into or out of a vehicle quickly.
- Shuttle: A vehicle or aircraft that travels regularly between two places.
- Traffic jam: A large number of vehicles close together an unable to move or moving very slowly.
Read about other beautiful places to see in Japan and share the ones you liked the most with the Learnex Community.
- What place in Japan would you like to visit first? Why?
Welcome to this activity. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.