Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
The Islands of the Bahamas are an amazing opportunity to take a break from your daily routine. Let yourself be washed away by the turquoise waters and relax on the white and pink sand beaches. There is plenty to see and do on this tropical paradise. Let’s quickly review all of the things you can do in The Bahamas.
- You can take a tour to a brewery and taste the most popular beers.
- Camp in a coppice forest near the Blue Hole National Park.
- Go snorkeling in the Andros Barrier reef which is the third largest in the world.
- You can visit the Blue Hole National Park with more than 70 blue holes.
- Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in the world: Treasure Cay Beach.
- Bird watch more than 286 species in Andros.
- You can rent a Tesla to move around Grand Bahama.
- You can take a tour in the Pigeon Creek National Park.
- Visit Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park one of the 25 top water parks in the world according to TripAdvisor.
- Go fishing in one of the Bimini islands and also explore the underwater shipwrecks.
- Visit the beautiful Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park and take the most beautiful pictures.
- Visit the pink sand beaches in pretty Harbour Island.
We didn’t fully describe every point on this list for a reason. It’s your turn to do a little research and marvel your senses with the pictures of each place and activity. Share what you found at your next Special Activity.
- What activity would you do first and last? Why?
Welcome to this activity. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.