Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
Welcome to this activity created by Learning Advisor Ms. Ana Cristina Capri from Narvarte Branch. Please follow the instructions below and take note of all the pink words, you will need them for the special activity session.
- Read the text.
- Answer the activities.
- Leave us a comment.
Personal safety inventions have developed diverse ways for us to prevent some injuries in our lives, or to things we care about such as possessions, gadgets or animals.
These inventions can help us either for any kind of health problems, or from some injuries in our daily lives, such as with: vehicles, computers, cellphones, house, etc.
We can find many ways to prevent these unnecessary and uncomfortable situations for which we have found some solutions through the pass of time. To give an idea of what we must through the pass of timeresearch about first we need to find the problem, In order to. create an invention which will protect us from the situation.
For instance, we can remain to something not so complicated. Simple personal safety inventions are commonly used or seen in our lives.
Here you have some examples:
- Digital fingertip lector
- Do you think there are already enough personal safety inventions for everything?
- What can we invent to prevent from some injuries?
- How can you improve any of the already known personal safety inventions?
- Imagine that in the future we have new inventions; which could those be and what can we invent to prevent any damage?
- Developed: Advanced or elaborated.
- Injury: Physical harm.
- Care: Attention or consideration.
- Gadgets: Electronic device or tool.
- Either: Used to indicate a similarity with a statement just made.
- Daily: Day by day/ every day.
- Through: Continuing in time.
- Research: Investigation/study.
- So as to: In order to.
- For instance: An example.
- Remain: Continue to exist.
- What is a personal safety invention?
- In which cases can we use this?
- Do you even notice how often we use personal safety inventions?
- Do you use more than 5 personal safety inventions in a day? Yes/No which ones?
Like any other goal, learning a new language is easier and a lot of fun if you have a reason to do so. Be sure to remain focused on that reason, since it will help you get though the times when learning seems hard. Do you want to learn English to get a job? To travel? To impress a girl or a guy you know? Or do you want to learn it simply because it isn’t easy, because it’s a challenge? Whatever your motivation is, be sure not to lose sight of that motivation. You should also recognize that you may have more than one reason for learning English, and that motivations may adapt or change with time.