Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
For those of us who aren´t genius choreographers, we can still improve our skills and become better with next 10 steps:
What you see, hear, feel, touch in everyday life can be a trigger for you as a choreographer. A story plot you’ve read
- Choose your music and edit
- Choose a theme
- Map out your timing
- Envision the dance
- Account for your dancers’ skills
- Choose the steps
- Try it in real life
- Check your theme with your choreography
- There’s no shame in recycling!
If you are a genius choreographer, show up every time you have the opportunity in our interbranches, massive activities and learning tours related with.
- Have you rely on this steps to create a choreography? Tell us which is your technique?
Welcome to this activity created by Junior Advisor Ms. Areli Gallaga from Reforma. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.