Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
The Huasteca Potosina has many things to offer visitors. It doesn’t matter if you’re a local or a foreigner, you can always see and enjoy something new in this place. Let’s review some of the main features of this place and some recommendations for your visit.
- Here you can find rivers, spectacular waterfalls, caves, archeological sites and an exuberant.
- You can reach the amazing Tamul waterfall by rowing a boat.
- The tour to Tamul lasts more than an hour and the waterfall is 105 meters high.
- There’s a turquoise pool called Puente de Dios which is 30 meters deep and you can dive in.
- The Sótano de las Golondrinas or Cave of Swallows is 512 meters deep.
- The entrance to the Cave of Swallows is of 60 meters long and is considered one of Mexico’s natural wonders.
- Tamtoc is an archeological site with 70 circular structures.
- Normally the Huasteca region has hot weather so you should wear light clothes.
- Mosquitoes can be annoying so remember to take repellent and sunscreen.
Share with your fellow members your experience traveling around Mexico.
- Did we miss something? Tell us your favorite place of the Huasteca Potosina and your recommendations.
Welcome to this activity. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.