Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
Editing video is more accessible to amateurs thanks to the availability of free software. The basic video editing techniques are the same in all video editing suites.A few notes before you start editing:
- Preparation for the video editing process starts long before you launch the software, so here are a few tips that might assist you in making the post-production process more efficient.
- Take several shots of the same scene, while you are on the set because you will have more options in the editing room.
- Know every second of the footage you are working with, so you can easily pick the best shots.
- Use visual effects in moderation and for a good reason.
- Learn how to step back and see the project from the fresh perspective.
- Keep your materials organized.
Wondershare Filmora is a video editing software on Mac and PC for all novice and semi-professional video editors because it provides tools and features that enable you to create videos of all genres.
- Launch: To begin something such as a plan or introduce something new such as a product.
- Shots: A short piece in a film in which there is a single action or a short series of actions.
- Footage: Film or videotape that shows a single event or place.
- Enable: To make someone able to do something, or to make something possible.
Video editing is a craft that takes years to master, but after only a few short months you can learn enough about the process to start editing videos on your own. Becoming a skilled video editor requires determination and an endless will to learn new things and discover new ways of assembling video clips into narratives that grab the viewer’s attention.
- Have you ever edited a video?
Welcome to this activity created by Team Leader In Charge Mr. Mario Martinez Flores from Satelite Branch. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.