Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
Piñatas are This Christmas season is well known because of its colorful, shinny and beautiful decoration. From very expensive ornaments to cheap ones, the options are endless.
We will learn how to make a Straw Burst Wreath that will look great with very little money. Also doing Christmas decoration is a good chance to share time with your family. You can use recycled material like: paper, straws, glue and scissors.
“Straw Burst Wreath Process”
- Draw a circle as big as you can on the paper and cut it.
- This circle will be the guide to make the form of Wreath.
- Put the straws along the circle and add clue to the sides.
- Be careful not to clue the straws to the circle paper.
- Once you have finished making the first layer make a new one smaller.
- Continue until you get at least 6 layers.
- Finally put a ribbon of the color that you want behind the wreath.
Look for DIY videos on YouTube and you will get a lot of vocabulary and practice your listening while you follow the instructions.
- Do you do Christmas decoration every year? What do you do the most?
Welcome to this activity created by Learning Advisor Ms. Abril Umegido Gómez from Cuernavaca Branch. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.