Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
LUKOIL is one of the largest publicity traded, vertically integrated oil and gas companies in the world accounting for more than 2% of the world´s oil production and around 1% of the proved hydrocarbon reserves.
LUKOIL´S Business Model is driven by the principle of efficient vertical integration to create added value and make our business highly resilient through risk diversification.
Exploration and production of oil and gas are the central pillar of the LUKOIL Group Business. The upstream operations cover twelve countries and are mostly concentrated in Russia, Central Asia, and the Middle East. The key competitive advantages are:
- Rick reserve base.
- Low production cost of conventional barrels.
- Vast experience in large scale projects.
- Technological Expertise.
Developing downstream segment helps to decrease dependence from the price volatility and strengthen competitiveness by delivering high added value products. LUKOIL delivers a wide range of high quality oil products, gas processing products and petrochemicals ; and manages wholesale and retail sales in 18 countries. The key competitive advantages of LUKOIL are:
- Leadership in refining efficiency.
- Favorable location of refineries and proximity to sales markets.
- Product range and high quality of products.
- Development of premium distribution channels.
- Publicity Traded: A traded company is the one whose can be bought and sold on a stock exchange.
- Rick Reserve Base: The part of an unidentified resource that meets specified minimum physical and chemical criteria related to current production practice.
- Wholesale: The cost of a good by a wholesaler.
- Product Range: All type of products that a company or store sells.
Try to search information about the LUKOIL represents for Russia.
- What are the differences and similarities between Pemex and Lukoil?
Welcome to this activity created by Junior Advisor Mr. Julio Cesar Diaz Barron from Satelite Branch. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.