Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
Some of you may be shoppers that travel to the mall after Christmas Eve dinner, but your last-minute attitude towards holiday shopping won´t work well if carried it over to the holiday marketing world. When it comes to maximizing your holiday sale potential, it takes weeks of strategic planning far before key dates are approaching.
Hare are some of the most interesting shopping statistics.
- Online Sales are predicted to grow 15% in 2019.
- 40% of all online sales will be made via Mobile Devices.
- 47% of shoppers don´t to pay for shipping.
- 46% of shoppers want to touch and feel a product before purchasing it.
- 37% of shoppers want the option to return items.
- There are 774 million retail searches on bing.
- Today the average consumer spends $1,226 on Holiday Gifts.
- 22% of people plan to start their holiday shopping in October.
- 42% of sales the week before Christmas are shoppers looking to buy online and Pick Up in store.
- December 26 was the 4th busiest shopping day of the 2017 season.
Try to come up with a budget to plan your Christmas Shopping.
- Have you ever bought online for the Christmas Exchange?
Welcome to this activity created by Team Leader in Charge Mr. Juan Guadalupe Vaca Pérez from Satelite Branch. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.