Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
Welcome to this activity created by Senior Learning Advisor Mr. Guillermo Lerdo de Tejada from Satelite Branch. Please follow the instructions below and take note of all the pink words, you will need them for the special activity session.
- First watch the introductory video.
- Read the article from Advertisementmint.com
- Watch the second video to understand how ad targeting is used in facebook.
- Answer the activities.
How to get a facebook certification.
Similar to a school exam, the Facebook Certification test requires you to take the test under constant supervision. Once you log in to your exam session, a Greeter will check you in via webcam, verify your identity, confirm that you are taking the intended exam, and perform a security check of your testing environment. After checking in, a Proctor will start your exam for you and monitor you while you take your exam. As you can see, Facebook implements measures that deter test takers from cheating. This ensures that all Facebook certified marketers and entrepreneurs are legitimate.
How and where can you get certified for?Facebook awards two certifications:
- Facebook Certified Planning Professional
- Facebook Certified Buying Professional
You can take the test anywhere as long as it’s in an empty quiet room such as an office, a classroom, a bedroom, a living room, etc. You cannot take this test while someone else is present in the room.
To pass the test and get Facebook certified, you must earn a score of 700 or higher out of 1,000. If you fail the exam, you can retake it after 30 days. Unfortunately you will have to pay the $150 fee to retake, so make sure to study, study, study.
- How do you get this certification?
- What will the greeter do once you log in to your test?
- How many certifications can you get?
- Where can you get this certification?
- After how much time can you retake the test if you fail?
Remember practice makes the master. If you have some free minutes, try to speak in English. It is really important to keep practicing outside your workouts. At some point English is like going to the gym, the more effort you put into it, the better you will get!
You can try telling yourself how your day has gone or what you will do later on in the day. This is a good exercise and it only takes some minutes of your time.
- Do you think this certification is good? Yes/No Why?
- Would you consider taking this test?
- What do you think about ad targeting? Is it useful?
- If you got this certification, what would you do with it?
- How many tries do you believe would take you to pass this test?
- Log in: To enter or access to an online account using your mail and password.
- Proctor: A person who monitors students during an examination.
- Deter: Discourage (someone) from doing something.
- Ensure: To secure or guarantee.
- Awards: To give a recognition.
- Retake: To take again.
- Unfortunately: Lamentable, sadly.