Learnex, English Forever ¡Aprende Inglés para Siempre!
One of the most difficult things about Christmas exchanges is to find the ideal present for that special person.
Whether you’re buying for your mom, wife, girlfriend, sister, grandmother, or aunt who holds that special place in your life we’ve got you covered.
Some items that never fail are:
- Clothes, a beautiful dress or a warm sweater.
- Shoes, all women get crazy when they see a pair of gorgeous high heels in a display case.
- Accessories, there is no woman who doesn’t love jewelry or a flashy.
- Bags and wallets, something that all women cannot live without.
- Perfumes, a delightful smell never fails.
- Clothes, a comfortable coat or a sweatshirt is always useful in this season.
- Shoes, a pair of boots or sneakers are a good complement for a casual outfit.
- Card holder, something that men always take with them.
- Watch, the one and only accessory they wear almost every day.
- Whisky bottle, a beverage that the majority of men like to drink when celebrating.
Welcome to this activity created by Learning Advisor Ms. Monserrat Ramirez Bolaños from Coapa Branch. Take note of all the pink words, read the text, watch the video and answer the question in the comment section below.